A corporation contracts with Caring Nannies to provide backup in case employee’s private arrangements break down in a last minute situation: The caregiver is sick, or the employee must work overtime, a child is ill, a caregiver is on vacation or ill, school breaks or early dismissal, vacations, or business travel are all typical scenarios.
The employer subsidizes coverage of their childcare so their employees do not miss work. Typically, a company will contract directly with Caring Nannies or just reimburse the family after the incident. Corporate Benefits include less absenteeism, an attractive recruiting benefit, and enhanced productivity. Contact our office to see if your corporation offers this benefit or to initiate this benefit for your company.
Qualifications & Screening
All of our nannies have passed our rigorous screening, including:
- In person interview
- INA Basic Skills Test
- Three detailed professional childcare reference checks
- Comprehensive criminal check in every county the candidate has lived in the past 7 years
- Sex-offender check
- 20 years old and high school diploma
- Motor Vehicle check
- Minimum of two years experience in the childcare field outside of friends and family.
- Own car with insurance coverage verified
- Proof of legal US Work status
- Current CPR / First Aid certification
For more information please give us a call at 480-946-3423 or fill out the form below and we’ll contact you.