Enjoy a day or night out with our experienced “resort nannies“.
Our superior screening process and knowledge of our nannies means the best care for your children and peace of mind for you
- When you’re traveling across the country, you want a caregiver who is warm, engaging and experienced.
- All of our temporary nannies are screened, seasoned candidates who we have placed on permanent positions, are current in CPR and come ready to play.
- The salary of a Resort Sitter is $15 per hour with a 4 hour minimum. They come with a bag of appropriate books, crafts and activities.
How can I get a Sitter? We make it easy!
- Fill out the Free Temporary Family Application
- A Placement Counselor will call you within 24 hours or contact us at 480-946-3423
- The Temp Family Contract must be signed and faxed to 480-945-3693
- Your Placement counselor will send you a profile on your sitter.
- The sitter will call you to confirm the sitting as well as the date, time and any information she will need, such as gate codes, room #, etc. Contact the office to let us know that the sitting is confirmed and the placement fee is charged at this time. There is a 4 hour minimum per sitting. Less than 24 hour notice incurs an additional $10 charge. No refunds for cancellations on confirmed sittings.
Fees for your temporary sitter
- $25 per day for resorts
- $30 per day if booked less than 24 hours in advance, major holidays, or night time care up to 24 hours, or if booked outside of our 9-5 Monday through Friday office hours
- $25 cancellation more than 24 hours of start time-confirmed jobs only
- $40 cancellation less than 24 hours of start time-confirmed jobs only
Your children can experience the unique culture and fun that Phoenix has to offer!
If you’re just visiting Phoenix, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your temporary nanny is familiar with the area. The greater Phoenix metro has a vast array of activities and experiences for your child:
- A day at the Phoenix Zoo
- Create original art at the Phoenix Children’s Art Museum
- Experience robotics or an IMAX movie at the Arizona Science Center
- Miniature golf and bumper cars at Crackerjax,
- Ride the train and carousel at McCormic-Stillman Railway park,
- A wild-west experience at rawhide Rawhide
- Exploring the Arizona Museum for Youth.
- Or your nanny can bring a bag of age-appropriate activities, books and crafts to provide hours of fun in and around your resort.