Here’s a great seminar that all expectant mothers and mothers of newborns will not want to miss! Professional newborn specialist, Stacey Royal, of the renowned Caring Nannies staffing agency in Scottsdale – now celebrating its 30th year in business – will offer an informative and helpful seminar on Thursday, June 6, from 7 to 8 p.m. at BabyStop baby and children’s furniture store in Scottsdale.
Stacey will teach and discuss the following:
· Different sleep training methods for newborns
· Useful baby product information
· Why the parenting books don’t always work
· Why all children have a “witching hour”
· Diapers (cloth vs. hybrid vs. traditional)
Admission is free. Advanced registration is required. Come with lots of questions! Stacey will have the answers.
BabyStop is located at 6990 E. Shea Blvd., Suite #110. For more information or to register, call Caring Nannies at (480) 946-3423 or visit www.acaringnanny.com