What’s the Process? It’s easy!
1. Check the Qualifications Below
- Minimum of two years professional verifiable experience outside friends and family
- Have a High School Diploma if you were born in the US
- 20 years old or older
- Proficient in English
- Non smoker
- No criminal convictions
- Have a reliable car, valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance and a good driving record.
- Able to commit to a minimum of one year or longer
Passionate about working with children and have a heart to serve
3. Interview with our friendly, supportive placement team
4. Reference checking
After the reference checks have been completed and our initial screening has taken place, you will be notified if you have been accepted.
5. Matching, interview, trial working interview and working agreement
Once accepted into our elite team, your profile is emailed to families whose positions you are interested in interviewing for and who you qualify for & are matched with.
After a phone interview, an in-person interview, the next mandatory step is to fulfill a trial working interview with the family so as to give both parties an opportunity to solidify they can work together long term. You are compensated for your time and at the end of the trial working interview, an official offer is extended and you will go through the working agreement together. This document will delineate your duties, schedule, pay, vacation, paid holidays, benefits and much more.
6. Start your new job! Congratulations!
Call us for advice, suggestions, questions or concerns. We keep in touch with you quarterly, but we’re always here for you and we’d love to see you at our ongoing training, events and connected with the nanny community.