Get peace of mind and convenient access to our trusted team of temporary nannies!
Our engaging, experienced and entertaining temp nannies are available for any and all short-term needs including: emergency services at the last minute, for daytime, evenings and weekends away. They are prepared, professional caregivers who provide in home care on an as needed basis for date nights, sick child days, school breaks or as backup for your regular childcare. We also provide care for out of town guests.
These top-notch temp nannies are ready to provide a creative, fun experience for your child. For regular date nights, you can get your own personal date night nanny committed to your schedule for one year.
All of our temporary nannies are screened, vetted established nannies whom we have placed in permanent positions, are current in CPR / FA and we know them well.
Temp sitters can travel with your family or stay home with the children while you get away for a weekend, a week or just a few days. You can book a summer nanny or a postpartum or post surgery mother’s helper for a few weeks or months. Any need that is less than a year commitment is considered a temporary placement.
Your temp nanny’s qualifications
Our pool of temporary nannies consists of nannies who have been previously placed as permanent nannies and are established within our agency. Because we have a working relationship with your temp nanny, we are well acquainted with her personality and skill set.
Your temp nanny has met all these guidelines and qualifications
- Three detailed childcare reference checks outside of friends and family
- Detailed criminal check in every county the candidate has lived in the past 7 years –Updated annually
- Sex offender check
- Verification of Social Security Number and another form of legal identification
- Three year Motor Vehicle check updated annually.
- Minimum of two years experience in the childcare field.
- Own car with full insurance coverage
- Proof of legal US citizenship
- no visible tattoos
- Current CPR certification
- 20 years old minimum
- Application and family contract First, complete the free Temporary Family Application. Placement Counselor will then call you within 24 hours or you can contact us at 480-946-3423. You will receive an E-signature Family Contract which must be signed and submitted electronically.
- Sitter profile and scheduling Your Placement counselor will send you a profile on your sitter. The nanny will call to confirm the sitting as well as the date, time and any information she will need – such as gate codes, room #, etc. Please contact our office to let us know that the sitting is confirmed.
- Placement Fee The Temporary Placement fee is charged when the sitting is confirmed between the Family and the Caregiver and is non-refundable. There is a 4 hour minimum per sitting. Less than 24 hour notice incurs an additional $10 charge. No refunds to the for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, and a four hour fee for the caregiver may be charged to your credit card.
Get Started Here